1. Loading, warehousing and storage of cargoes:
- Loading/unloading jobs; - Reloading of cargoes on sea / river transport from other types of transport and vice versa by "direct" variant and through a warehouse of an open storage area;
- Reloading of dangerous cargoes, oversized and heavy cargoes;
- Dry cleaning of cargo premises of vessels;
- Special fastening of cargoes on vessels;
- Storage of cargoes on the open areas;
- Weighing of cargoes;
- Specifying of cargoes;
- Sorting of cargoes;
- Performance as agreed with the railway tonnage of the sketches and drawings on oversized and heavy cargoes;
- Separation of cargoes.
2. Service of vessels and other vehicles:
- Passenger service at the port territory;
- Granting of boats for service of vessels on road;
- Granting of tugs for mooring operations;
3. Organizational - economical services:
- Removal from the vessels the household - faeces garbage and also dust and food trash;
- Water supply;
- Power supply.
4. Agency service, transport - forwarding and other kinds of services:
For agency, ship-chandler, surveyor, transport-forwarding, repair of vessels and ship equipment and other kinds of services, the consumer should address the appropriate firms.
Maritime agencies contacts.
Batumi Sea Port provides unified software for ship’s agents, suppliers, brokers and forwarders. Daily Ships position, online statement-of-facts, cargo handling accounting, ship/cargo charges calculating and ships visitors monitoring system, ship supply modules, disbursement proforma calculation.
Login to the system: www.batumiseaport.com